As promised last week, here is the spread I was entrusted with for the Get Out Issue:

I obviously discussed the highs and lows of the Get Out Issue in last week's posts.
I also began working on my NEW website this week, and as I am now addicted to Flash, I'm pretty far along with it. Right now it's pretty simplistic, so I'm hoping to get more creative over break...
Finally, my covers for the White Collar Crime story aren't great, but I'll post them anyway. The images and concepts in the story are so difficult to illustrate, so I had a rough time. Feedback is appreciated.



tbw.

2 comments:
I really like your first two covers. Are there numbers in the background of the second? At first I thought they were dollar bills, but I can't tell from the small image. It looks great.
i really like the third cover. is the font, liverpool?
your covers are all definitely bright which is a plus since that is what matt wants to go for.
Post a Comment