Tuesday, March 18, 2008

WEEK EIGHT: response.

SO, I'm not going to lie. I was totally lost in last week's lab lesson on Flash, and have been lost in previous lessons on Flash and Dreamweaver. However, I am getting the hang of it. In case you missed it in my last post, check out tarynbwood.com. I'm completely addicted to web design, probably because it's a new challenge. I'm obviously not anywhere near proficient, but I am learning and managed to complete what's published right now in one night.

Please! Give me feedback on what I have done so far. Right now the splash page's animation is changing for sure, and some text is missing, and the portfolio animation is incomplete :) But otherwise, the navigation bar is good to go!

tbw.

2 comments:

Rebecca Bierig said...

I love the design of your splash page—very sophisticated. But the intro is a little long. You might want to speed it up a bit.

Anne said...

Congrats on your Web page. The flash animation on your splash page is great, but I agree with Rebecca that it may be a little long. Maybe fewer squares?

I'm really impressed, though, and now I feel like I should get started on mine!