tbw.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
WEEK FOUR: you can't miss.
I've found the greatest website in a post on ilovetypography.com: Bowfin Print Works. A portion of their website called the Serif Font Identification Guide is what interests me. You make a series of selections and the site finds a font closest to the selections you make. It's interesting to try out different configurations that resemble what you may like as body copy vs. a deck font vs. a sidebar font vs. a head font, etc. Just try it out, people. You won't regret it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Cool link! I found one a a couple weeks ago on the blog I'm following (I think) that is pretty similar to your link. Here it is: http://www.identifont.com/
i'm about to work on an ad based solely on font, so this site will help a lot. thanks!
Post a Comment