skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
WEEK THIRTEEN: wrapping up.
I've been working a lot on my mini-portfolio this week, so some selections are below.
cover
TOC
departments page
features page
commissioned work page
miscellaneous work page
resume and contact info page
back cover
To sum up the semester, I'm also including some of
my final projects
. First, I've got the LGBT secondary feature:
Also, below I've included a few of my latest
Short Talk designs
:
3.27.08
4.10.08
that's all. tbw.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Taryn
Two humans, two cats and one studio apartment in one huge city.
View my complete profile
Don't forget:
Portfolio Website
St. Louis Magazine
Vox Magazine
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(40)
▼
April
(13)
WEEK THIRTEEN: wrapping up.
WEEK TWELVE: you can't miss.
WEEK TWELVE: response.
WEEK TWELVE: critique.
WEEK ELEVEN: you can't miss.
WEEK ELEVEN: response.
WEEK ELEVEN: critique.
WEEK TEN: you can't miss.
WEEK TEN: response.
WEEK TEN: critique.
WEEK NINE: you can't miss.
WEEK NINE: response.
WEEK NINE: critique.
►
March
(12)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(3)
Blogs of interest
Parachute Fonts
ParisDailyPhoto
The Post-It Project
No comments:
Post a Comment