Monday, April 21, 2008

WEEK TWELVE: critique.

So this week I designed the secondary feature. It was a big deal in that it was a small "secret" because of the subject matter. We didn't want to offend anyone while the feature's focus/artwork was still being ironed out. Here's the revised version that I completed after the second week's critique.


I was really happy with this version, and I'm even more satisfied with the current version I've turned in, so we'll see how it comes out on Thursday.

Also, I slightly revised my website. Check it out!

On another note, I'm really excited that I'm going to be Vox's assistant art director in the Fall. I'm scared, but I like to think giving direction is what I'm good at, so we'll see about that also.

I'm turning in covers on Thursday, but the status of those is TBD, so I haven't started.

tbw.

No comments: